Stempelpute med dyeblekk fra Altenew.
Rund stempelpute i fullstørrelse, diameter 2,75". Ny og forbedret utgave, fungerer utmerket sammen med Altenew Crisp Dye Ink (ovale/ mini cubes). Svært godt egnet til alle typer stempling inkl. stempling i flere lag og store, tette flater. Også godt egnet til teknikker, ink blending, vannmaling etc.
- Tørker raskt
- Enkel stabling
- Produsert i USA
Altenew Fresh Dye Ink kommer i fargeserier som gjør det enkelt å finne farger som matcher.
Stamping has never been this fun and easy! If you are looking for a beautiful, flawless coverage with a crisp impression every single time with your favorite stamps, our dye inks are a must-have. Our Fresh Dye Inks were created to give stunning crisp results when stamping and work especially well using our clear photopolymer stamps.
This Eucalyptus Fresh Dye Ink is part of our Frosted Foliage Color Family. This is a desaturated cool green color, almost like a light pine green. Our ink color families were created to take the guesswork out of layered stamping. The colors in these color families range in shades from light to dark to give superior layering results.
The high viscosity dye inks (slightly different from our existing dye ink) are rich and vibrant and will stamp perfectly alongside others in your collection. The modern and minimalist round ink cases feature a felt pad and were custom-designed with the user in mind. All it takes is a simple twist to open the lid and you’ll be ready for your next crafty project!
- Water-based- can be used for various techniques as well as stamping and watercoloring.
- Fast-drying - great for layered stamping and reduces the risk of smudging.
- Uniform coverage - gives a beautiful uniform look on even solid stamps.
- Vibrant impression - gives bold, bright looks to your papercrafting projects.
- Re-fillable - when the ink pad starts feeling dry use re-inker to refresh.
- Ergonomic design - easy to hold and use; featuring a screw on lid for effortless closing and opening
- Raised Pad - suitable for stamps of all shapes and sizes, and can be used to apply ink directly to paper
- Made in the USA
- Stamping designs with multiple layers
- Stamping large solid designs
- Ink blending
- Coloring with dry media (ex. Color Pencils)